Heart and blood circulatory health issues are best addressed in the future tense; meaning, AVOIDANCE!
Heart related problems (HRP) are most certainly ‘default’ conditions that can easily be avoided if people understood that when their systems overload and the liver is unable to do its job and remove toxic waste from the system, HRP’s will suffer 90% of the time and the kidneys the other 10% of the time.
HRP’s are ‘terrain’ issues plain and simple! There is absolutely no reason for HRP’s to be the number one killer and debilitating condition that it is expect for the fact that people both abuse and neglect their bodies and suffer accordingly.
The same can be said for the other big three: diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and cancer. All are conditions of default where the body was left no choice but to rob Peter to pay Paul i.e. to buy time in lieu of repairing itself and regenerating the terrain of the bio-electric body.
The medical folks love to peddle the story that it is your ‘genetics’; that it runs in your family; or that it is an old congenital issue that has finally decided to manifest itself. However, little or none of the excuses tendered to the patient are valid or true, but like a fine liquer, they sooth the bitter reality that theday of reckoning has arrived.
Know this: your body is quite capable of regenerating itself if given the opportunity and support it needs. What is most interesting is that the VERY SAME THINGS THAT HELP THE BODY REVERSE MAJOR ISSUES ARE THE VERY SAME THINGS THAT PREVENT THE PROBLEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
The key is to not wait until you are in over your head or are fighting for your life. Wait too long and the medical system will have their hooks into you and you will have no choice but to do as your are told for the balance of your life.
Central to HRP’s is the liver, bowels, diet, digestion, accumulation of scar tissue and amyloid plaque, consumption of sweets, fruit and fruit sugar and alcohol, water issues, sleep deterioration, systemic, low-grade inflammation, the Autoimmune Attack Cycle, lack of exercise and stress and anxiety issues. None of these things cause HRP, but all of them play a part.
This discussion is best left to the arena of a ONE-ON-ONE conversation focus on the individual's age, issues and circumstance.
If you would like assistance, please ask.
P. O. Box 1240, Mead WA 99021 | Phone 509-465-4154 | Fax 509-466-8103
Young Again Club™ | Special Insights™ | Copyright © John Thomas/Young Again Club
Powered by GoDaddy